SleetMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SleetMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
VOTE both sites have reset please vote were rank 2 on mapelstory top200 and rank 14 on ultimatetop 2000 please vote!!1

Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Executioner

Executioner

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:30 pm

How long have you played server: About a 2 weeks and a few days.

Why you should be Chosen: I am not obssesed with power, as I learn the game more and more reguarly, I would like the help everyone that once started out just as me. Best of all, the only reward fit of a mod, the smile that shines on everyones face when you help them. That feeling helps people on going and keeps me at peace. Very Happy

What you think you can do: Keep the server in order and bring ideas to the table. Create items from mere programs like paint.

Any Experience: 10+ years of MMORPGS and FPS to boot, 30+ cbts and obts. I can create various things on paint. Played MS before on the real version, a couple of P servers too. Been mods and gms on rs private servers, wow private servers, others which I can't remember

Personal hobbies or anything: Drawing is one of my greatest passions, though music is somethings quite intresting. Usaully listen to Apocalyptica, SOAD. . . etc. I speak two languaes, Spanish is my native tounge and English being my second.

Last words: Sincerly, Executioner Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Cell
Admin
Cell

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:41 pm

awesome ur hired!!
Back to top Go down
https://sleetms.forummotion.com

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1